- In this course, aspirants will explore more in the field of mechanisms and power utilization.
- In this student will practice Newton’s 3 laws of motion.
- It includes mechanics structure and stability analysis practices with objective based electronics circuit development,
- Introducing the deep roots of the digital world, all about 1’s and 0’s
- It introduces some electronic & mechanical components embedded uses, etc.
- Simple circuit implementation and learning simple design rules around ICs like IC555.
buy phenergan elixir online Mechanical Component:
Introduction to mechanisms, gear-pinion, rack-pinion applications, motion transformation, contraption, hydraulics,etc.
Newton’s 3 laws of motion, momentum & energy (collision), inertia, friction, heat, pressure, etc.
Inductor, capacitor, electromagnet, transformer, led, transistor, sensors, LDR, IC 78XX series and IC 555etc.
DC Motor’s basic, KCL & KVL, Transistor’s concept and use, signals analysis, block diagram development, circuit designing, power supply designing, sensor-based circuit development & implementation. History of electricity.
Introducing1’s and 0’s, number system, arithmetic, and logical operations, storage, digital signal.
circuit design, grab mechanism development, digital data manipulation activity, power supply design, circuit designing around IC555 over the paper, watching digital and analog signals, demonstration of signal they develop.